ANST - Middle Eastern Scrolls

Mahee of Acre husted at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 14:36:56 PST 1999

I would like to thank all those who painted the Middle Eastern Dancers
and Musicians scrolls. I have spoken to Mistress Edwina and she is going
to hold onto the ones she has and change the dates on them so that they
may be used next year. So, if you were unable to deliver the scrolls to
her at the war, please find a way to get them to her or to me.

I would like to thank each of you again for painting. It was a lot of
time and work, but it will not go to waste.

Thank you
Mahee