ANST - combat archery logistics

Michael J. Harkness blackoak at balista.com
Mon Mar 15 17:12:25 PST 1999

Well when I get hit in the arm, I do resupply arrows for the Archers that
are still shootting.  If the Archers or someone can resupply Archers more,
that would help out alot.

BTW, I have ran out of arrows and gone and got more from other Archers or to
the boxes that Gilli does provide.

Lord Talon of Blackoak