ANST - war rain

Michael J. Harkness blackoak at balista.com
Mon Mar 15 17:28:44 PST 1999

Hello all,
Well, does someone remember that toxic spill on Hwy 10 weast bound side?
Myself and HL Louise had to make a 2 hour 15 mile detour around it.
When we got to the Mississippi bridge, the weather front hit us while we
were in the middle of the Bridge.  (pucker time)
We did lose 2 spark plug wires, got them replaced. got home with no other
problems.

Lord Talon of Blackoak