ANST - Arrow-R-Us

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Mon Mar 15 18:45:28 PST 1999

I haven't asked anyone else, but I would imagine the arrow factory would be
an extreamly welcome addition to Northern Regional Warlord (page 35 of the
March Blackstar). There is MORE than enough space for a GP Medium tent,
several in fact, an archery range as well as a scheduled archery shoot.
I am not sure what you mean by "make it 50 or more", however I am guessing
there will be at least 150 in attendance. I would also hazard to guess
(speaking out of school of course), the Barony of Northkeep would
purchase/donate supplies if you were to make a trek so far north of the red,
or at least make a challange to the other two chapters involved in making
this a regional event to supply the piece parts needed.

I apologize up front if I have misspoken or spoken out of turn or out of the
chain of command, but the event is less than three weeks away.

Merrik viltar har

( please send all praise or punishments to Marrock at msn.com )

:If there aren't arrow making parties in your area let me know.  The arrow
:factory is mobile.  We can go to you or any one else for that matter.
:Please make it at least 50 or more.  All we need is space to put up a GP
Med
:tent or the equivalent room in a building if you have one that big.  We'll
:let you know what pieces parts you'll need and we'll bring the equipment.
:If there's enough people to help and al the parts are on hand, we can make
:over 500 arrows in a weekend (we've done it before).  Please call to
:coordinate times and places.
:Gilli