ANST - Insignia / regalia / Contest?

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Mar 16 17:00:24 PST 1999

Greetings good Laird Seamus,

I'm affraid that, that silliness is mine.  In an effort to fill the Kingdom
Award Insignia Coffers.  Basically I have challenge each region(for a region
to win must have at least three branches in that region turning in
insignia),barony, shire, canton and college for or incipiant status with in
the Kingdom of Ansteorra to turn in more Kingdom award insignia to HL
Michelle, Deputy Sable Scroll (regalia) this reign than I do.  MAX I'll turn
in is 150.  The above group that does gets 5 one pound blocks of amber.  The
individual that dose the best individual effort will get a one pound block
of amber.  (The amber is the same type of amber given at a recent
Wiesenfeuer event)  There will be only one winner of each prize.  For more
info see the add in this month's Black Star on page 16.  Or e-mail me
gilli at seacove.net

More information will be made avaliable at Crown tourny.

Thanks for asking.

Gilli