ANST - GW Date Discussion

Kathryn Norris kati at sprintmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:48:19 PST 1999

We have a funny about the date.  Our daughter is in high school now and is
old enough to know if she is sick enough to stay home from school or not.
Since she knows that she will be out of school 3-4 days for Gulf Wars, she
is sure to go to school in order to save her "sick" days for War!

Caitlin bean Ghearailt