ANST - Arrows

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Mar 16 19:38:08 PST 1999

Greetings all,

The higher spine weight does help increase survivability of the arrow.  Just
remember the paradox.  The arrows will tend to go off to the left a little
for right hand shooters.  With a little practice you'll get use to the new
point of aim.

At one point I had a batch of 60 -65 arrows.  The distributor had them on
sell.

Just in case any one is interested about 99% of my current arrows are 40 -
45 lb
spine weight with right helical vanes.

Gilli