ANST - Paying the toll

Brighid02 at aol.com Brighid02 at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 07:45:32 PST 1999

For my first war IT WAS A BLAST. This comming from a newbee's point of view.
:-) Although there was a lot of rain and cold, I have gathered many memories
to cherish and stories to tell. The fighting I got to do on Wensday was fun,
especially the team up tourney (many thanks to Armand Dragonetti from elfsea
who was my partner, and that being my first tournament). I was able to fight
for the queens pleasure at the Ansteorran Tourney on Thursday. The torch light
tourney was inspiring, the Kama Kazi party was a blast, and the dancing
Centurions were memorable. And I thank all who came out to this war and those
who helped make it a real experience. I had heard many stories of war but it
wasn't until I went to one that I could really enjoy the experience behind the
story. My only regret was that we were not able to have any rapier fighting
after Thursday, but who honestly wanted to be out in that storm holding a
lightning rod?

In Service,
Brighid of Glenbaun
"One happy person"