ANST - A Heralds Assistance Please

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Wed Mar 17 09:18:57 PST 1999

For future reference, if you get the chance to look at any of the Appendix
listings (in this case Appendix A) in the OP (Order of Precedence), you
will find the listing of all the abbreviations and what they stand for.
The 'OUMB' is listed as a Baronial Service Order for Bjornsborg as 'The
Order of the  Ursa Majoris'.  Have fun.
Bn. Hillary Greenslade, Westgate

margiejr at sprintmail.com on 03/17/99 10:51:38 AM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG