ANST - We're moving!

Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan myrnarae at nts-online.net
Wed Mar 17 09:52:25 PST 1999

Greetings from Madeleine de Lyndesaye, in rural Olney, 40 mi
south of Brad Leah,

It is with a glad heart that I make this announcement:  my lord
husband, Laird Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an gabhain, known
better as Logan the smith, and I, along with our two children,
Brighid and Weyland, will in two short weeks be returning to our
home in Elfsea.

Logan plans on re-activating the metalworking guild, probably on
Monday nights, and will hold classes on making & repairing armor
and weapons. For those seriously into heavy metal, blacksmithing
classes will be available as well.

My inclinations turn more to the gentler arts, embroidery, bardic
studies, vinting, and beekeeping.  Anyone with information on
classes or guilds for those activities, please email me
privately.

We are looking forward to sharing in the good life in Elfsea once
again.

Amicalement,

Madeleine de Lyndesaye
mka Jane Sitton-Logan