ANST - a question and a request about posting to the lists

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Wed Mar 17 11:13:34 PST 1999

Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan recently said:
tings...

>Do you, gentle readers, know of anyone who reads a specific region but
>doesn't read Ansteorra?

Well, me, most of the time.  I'm on Ansteorra now because I'm the
steward of Ansteorra's 20th Year Celebration, and I need to be able
to answer questions and address rumors.  But when the event is over,
I'll drop off this list again.  Generally, there's too much traffic
on issues that I'm not interested in (f'rinstance, I'm deleting most
of the recent archery and arrow traffic unread).

I find that being on the Elfsea (which I administer), Central Region,
Pelicans, Chivalry and Peers lists keeps me sufficiently up to date
on goings-on that matter, and allows me to avoid flame wars and the
unpleasant and untrue alarms like bogus virus warnings and hostile
complaints about Gulf Wars cabins which I don't tolerate on the Elfsea
list.  And a couple of people re-post really important stuff from the
Ansteorra list to the Elfsea list.

Madeleine, congratualtions on your move, we'll be delighted to have
you and Logan back Where Life is Good, in Elfsea.

- Galen of Bristol
20thYear at Ansteorra.org