ANST - Looking for a Gulf Wars Merchant

Joel Schumacher jschumac at jcpenney.com
Wed Mar 17 09:40:32 PST 1999

A friend of mine visited a merchant during Gulf Wars and put a
down-payment on some armor.  By the time he went back to claim it
on Friday, the merchant had left because his tent was leaking.

We're not assuming he skipped out, and we understand why he left,
but my friend would like to get in touch with him so that he can
get the armor.

The merchant was in the merchanting area right in front of the
main hall, about half way down the row.  His tent was on the left
hand side, if you were facing the main hall, near the merchant
selling the wooden beds and chairs.  It was a small setup, maybe
a 6-foot table with a dining canopy over it.

He was from Trimaris.  Blonde hair, mustache, married, likes to
joust (also competes on the Ren-Faire jousting circuit).  From
what I recall, all he was selling was armor: metal, plastic, and
archers half-gauntlets.  He also made a customized "skull" helmet
that he had a picture of.  He had a suit of jousting armor he
called "Max".

If the map on the website is correct, he was either merchant
space #70 (Majikal Metal Works) or space number 80 (Fair Tower
Armor).

If anyone knows this merchant and has an address, e-mail, or
other way to get in touch with them, please contact me via
private e-mail or the phone # below.

-Karl von Augsburg