ANST - Re: Found Speer on I 12

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Mar 17 11:59:25 PST 1999

On 17 Mar 99, at 9:56, Cobalt60 at lcc wrote:

> while driving back to Ansteorra I spied a Spear on HWY 12 . If you lost
> one give me the description and if it is yours I will help you get it
> back! It is not shattered and looks O.K.

sounds like someone was trying to take a dillo for the pot on their way home

was coming back from sturgis eight years ago on the bike and spied and
recovered a badly smashed dented SCA fighting helm (looks like it lost a battle
with a 18-wheeler) just off the roadside a few miles north of Raton Pass into
N.Mexico ... never did find out who it belonged to (tried for several years).
made one of the more interesting road trophies i've aquired through my travels

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves