ANST - medieval neutron bombs

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Fri Mar 19 07:29:21 PST 1999

needless to say, that story headline grabbed my attention and forced me pick up
a arce' journal and check out the article ... which was about the wonderful
archeology along the silk road courtesy of the mongols who would sweep down on
a city that refused to surrender, decimate the population, leave the
infrastructure more or less intact and move onward ...

mongols as theater nuclear weapons ... rather like that concept

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves