ANST - CALLING ALL ANSTEORRAS: NEED YOUR HELP

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Fri Mar 19 09:56:08 PST 1999

Greetings from Alina:
Now that Gulf War VIII is behind us, I need your help. The matter concerns
upcoming crown tourney (20th Crown Tourney) hosted by Bryn Gwlad.  Need your
help in locating crown relic or anything of significance belonging to crown.
We would like to have a display of these items. Only want things of meaning in
connection with the crown. Example: Does anyone have pictures of taken of past
crown tourneys or coronations.  There will be a guard at all times at the
display. I have asked the kingdom historian and she mentioned if she had
anything it was few and nothing to shout about. Please we need your help. If
you have anything of what I'm asking for, please email me. Thank you so much
for any help in this area.

In Service,
Alina Mitchell,
Bryn Gwlad