ANST - MAY 1ST a revel

G. A. Milliron milliron1 at juno.com
Sun Mar 21 22:29:55 PST 1999

On May 1st Sir Maximillian and HLY Anastasiya wishes to invite you to
their home for a day of learning and fun.  We will be holding an
All-Guild's day.  There is no set schedule except that at Noon the doors
will be open to one and all.  We ask that if you can teach a class that
you please do so.  After a day of learning a revel will be held.  We will
provide the meat.  If you can please bring a side dish.  If your mundane
last name starts with A-H a vegetable, I-P bread or chips, Q-Z desserts
or drinks.   Then if weather permits a very large bon fire, 10 feet tall
and growing, will be lit.
Please come and  enjoy the day with friends or make new one's.

Crash space is available and if the weather is good we have plenty of
tent space

Max and Anastasiya
806-741-1828
milliron1 at juno.com