ANST - NOT Virus Warnings

Crescentia _ crescentia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:39:59 PST 1999

This just in.  An extensive investigation has shown that the recent
e-mail "Ancient Virus Warning" is yet another urban myth. It has been
traced back to a computer programmer at Lacoon University, who spread
the rumor (with the aid of his two sons) in an effort to undermine the
wooden animal industry.  Disciplinary action has been taken, and all may
feel free to enjoy their wooden menageries in the safety of their homes.
-Crescentia

>Well, maybe you should take it over to the Loch Sollier (or is it
Stargate's)