ANST - Invitation for Saturday the 27th of March!

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:30:26 PST 1999

Greetings unto the list.

For anyone who would like to commute to the Lewisville Texas are this
Saturday, we are having a "we don't have to drive to Arizona after all"
celebration.

Actually, this is an excuse because Fighter Practice on Tuesday had a
small attendence and Duncan wants to have a practice and BBQ.

For all those sympathetic Ladies out there, he got a new BBQ and wants
to cook.  It is a scary thing, I am certain it is something along the
lines of a "Blastmaster 5000" or scarier....I don't go back there!  (at
least not often)

So for those who would like to BBQ and bash, call me for directions
972-219-8777, or email me off list.  We plan on starting around 3 and
will have the approprriate for an SCA BBQ movies playing in the house.

Hope you can make it!

Larissa