ANST - Correct directions to Red Tape Event!!!!

Wes Duke wduke at flash.net
Wed Mar 24 15:32:57 PST 1999

Please Please, Please
 forgive the cross postings.  Richard Fairbourne
asked me to send this message.  If you know someone who is attending the
Kingdom Officers Workday and is not listed in the block of addresses
please see that they get this message.  Thank you - Arabella

IF YOU ARE GOING TO THIS EVENT - READ THIS AND DON'T SKIP OVER IT!!!

The information that Burke sent out was incorrect. UTA is still the
location of the meeting but it is in a different building. I am now
posting directions to where the meeting will actually be. The meeting
will not be held in the UTA Student center! It will be held in Pickard
Hall.

Here are the directions from Interstate 20. Exit cooper and go north on
cooper until you reach Mitchell street. Go east on Mitchell street.
Right if you heading north, left if you heading south. The next street
should be West Street. Go north on West street (left). Pickard Hall will
be on your left and Parking will be on your right. There will be signs
posted at the turns at Mitchell, west and in front of the Hall.

All meetings will be on the first floor. We have rooms
102,103,105,107,109,111,113,114. the schedule start time for the first
meeting is at 9:00 and we will have to end all meetings within this
building at 5:00 PM. Room assignments for breakout meetings will be
assigned on site. See me for this information.

Once again the directions given by Sir Burke are incorrect as we are
meeting in a different place. Don't blame him he didn't know about this
location and I only found out about it today. Share this information
with everyone you know that is coming to this meeting.

In service
Richard Fairbourne