ANST - after meeting party

Wes Duke wduke at flash.net
Thu Mar 25 12:09:50 PST 1999

Duncan you are a truly a brave soul.  You know this will turn out to be
the unofficial revel after meetings place with all that food.  Ok count
me in.  I'll contribute bananna nutbread muffins made from all 10 pounds
of left-over-from-Gulf-War-really-getting-mushy bannanas.  What else
would you like people to bring? and will you send me directions? -

 Arabella - who loves a really good party