ANST - Re: Wanted--hyperkinetic warriors

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 25 15:00:06 PST 1999

> His Majesty, Gunthar said:
> "Remember when we were younger and events didn't end until Sunday
> afternoon?   Maybe we can resurrect that old dinosaur and have fun > fighting...

Sigh....I miss those days too.  Maybe I can get someone else to go home,
bathe the kids, download the weeks work on the laptop, feed the dogs,
fix the dishwasher, mow the lawn, help deliver the girl scout cookies,
paint the house, take the kids to their friends birthday parties....

You know, maybe there is more than just SCA on the weekends to make me
miss the old carefree days ;)  With age comes responsibility, I guess.
All in all, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Galen K.

--
Galen W. or Rebecca Bevel
galenbv at ix.netcom.com