ANST - Re: Apres Crown melees

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 26 11:35:55 PST 1999

Sir Lyonal (hey YOU spelled MY name wrong), scourge of all couch potatoes
said:

HRM Gunther, Rex Ansteorrae, Scourge of All Things Trimaran said (among
other things):

> >But having Crown fought and then melees the next day, maybe with the
> >King commanding on one side and the Prince on the other could be fun.
> >Or a small tournament for the pleasure of Their Highnesses.
>
> Oh please oh please oh please.  Can we do this, Your Majesty?  Can we?
> Huh?  Please?

They were suggestions but you may want to talk to the event Stewards first
and see if they will let us. If this is a little soon for the Crown Stewards
then we can maybe plan on something similar for next Crown.

Yours,

GunthAr
Rex