ANST - Shadowlands Demo

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Fri Mar 26 14:44:48 PST 1999

The Shire of the Shadowlands wishes to extend a hearty thank you to Lady Beatrice, from Stargate, Lord Alaric, called Tuhtahl, from Bryn Gwlad, and HL Ivan the Hedgehog, from Raven's Fort, for their assistance at our fighting demo this day. Thank you also to Lady Myfanwy(did I spell that right) from BrynGwlad, who came to dance. Alas, we did not have enough other dancers to complete a set. Thank you all for journeying to these lands to assist us!

In service to the Dream,
Lord Padric OMullan, Deputy Hospitaller, Shadowlands

P.S. Would someone on the Stargate, Bryn Gwlad, and/or Raven's Fort email lists be so kind as to forward this message to those lists, so that the fame of these gracious people may be increased? Thank you!

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!