ANST - fighter practice ??

shawn farrel shawnfarrel at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:53:57 PST 1999

>From: "Anne verch david" <Anne_R at youvegotmail.net>
>To: <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: ANST - fighter practice ??
>Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:11:21 -0600
>
>Greetings I am new to the SCA and am having problems getting in touch
with the right people. I would love to begin going to fighter practice
in Bonwicke but i need directions on how to get there and if the people
go in garb to these. If anyone knows or knows who i can ask please let
me know.

>Thanks in advance
>Anne

Bonwicke holds their fighter practice at Maxey Park on Sundays after
3:00. Maxey is located on 24th street between Knoxville and Quaker.
They're on the south side of the street across from Saint Mary's
Hospital. Good luck.

Shawn