ANST - MAY 1ST a revel

G. A. Milliron milliron1 at juno.com
Wed Mar 24 22:30:23 PST 1999

Plainview how wonderful  It's just 45 minutes from Covenant hospital to
my front door.  Take the interstate to Lubbock at exit 11 you will need
to tun onto the FM 1294 heading towards Shallowater.  You will be heading
west approx.  8 miles.  Then as you start to make a gentle curve there
will be FM 2528.  Take a right hand turn go seven houses to a two story
light brown house with stairs out front.  We are also the only house with
a gray dumpster out front.  Max will have his shield out also.  It is a
red and white shield split down the center with what looks like an upside
down omega (Greek Letter) on it.

Anastasiya