ANST - Emergency Prayer Request (Amanda hoax)

Michael Tucker michaelt at mechatronics.com
Tue Mar 30 06:27:20 PST 1999

Greetings, all:

Pug wrote:
> Please pass on that it is a chainletter/hoax. Please read up on these
> under the same webpages that the HIV needles hoax referenced.

And an ugly hoax it is, too. If you believe *at all* in the power of prayer
(Christian, Pagan, or whatever), then consider that this hoax is the worst sort
of theft! Someone is tricking people, for all intents and purposes, into
"throwing away" their positive energies through prayer. The perpetrators may
find this amusing, but I *assuredly* do not!

Yours in service (with his hackles up),
Michael
(Michael Silverhands, Baron of Stargate)