ANST - List Mistressing...

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Mar 30 03:02:31 PST 1999

HL Isobel Hadleigh wrote:
> For the new Ansteorra Rapier Web Site, I'd love to have a section on how to be
> an effective List Mistress/Master.  This same information will probably be used
> in the upcoming Ansteorra Rapier Marshalling guide. We have many fantastic folk
> who volunteer their time to run our lists...have any of you ever written up the
> process?  Or...if not, are there any of you who would volunteer to do so?
> Please note...I'm going to combine the responses that I receive into one larger
> document...but will be happy to give credit for those who contribute..

I would also be interested in having such an article to add to the Florilegium.

In the past year or so, I've been considering getting involved with the lists
as List Master or assistant List Master or whatever. But I've never seen any
details about classes or how to go about it. So I think an article such as
this would be of interest to various people in either Armorerd or Rapier
combat.

Thanks.
  Lord Stefan li Rous
  Barony of Bryn Gwlad