ANST - Emergency Prayer Request (Amanda hoax)

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Tue Mar 30 10:18:40 PST 1999

Might I remind all that are on this list that the SCA is not a religious
organization. Not all that are on this list may be of the same faith as you.
Please limit your religious conversations to period aspects of religion and
not to whether or not you are going to PRAY (not prey) for a person that may
or may not exist.
Lady Genevieve de Courtanvaux