ANST - Emergency Prayer Request (Amanda hoax)

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Mar 30 12:49:29 PST 1999

On 30 Mar 99, at 11:48, Ranzy     D Rowe wrote:

> ... But if it is not a hoax then we must all pray to what ever god we believe in .

yo Loki, come in Loki ... are you receiving!  got a live one for ya ....

> ... and do we dare take the chance that is a hoax and not prey it is not like it cost
> us anything to prey and it dose only good

irrelevant, old news, pointless expense of energies  ... a source of good
repute assures me that "amanda" died of plague many years ago, though and
alternate source tells that she died in glorious combat against the invading
wombatians and ascended to valhalla with a reputed lesbian transvestite
valkyrie name of "bruno" (brunhilde actually, but he/she thought it was a too
sissy a name) ...

whatever the ultimate reality, the story lives on, and on, and on ... will
someone please stake it so it stays in it's grave next time it's put down .

>  IN SERVICE TO THE DREAM AND GOD

let's not go there, shall we .... it is a silly place

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves