ANST - Period Scams

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Wed Mar 31 12:49:34 PST 1999

I started this with:

>>Actually, the Earth is not the center of the Universe... * I * am!!!
>>And I have proof!!
>>I can move an infinite amount of distance in any direction, hence I must be
>>the center of the Universe!   {grin!}

Then Baroness Hillary replied:

>Manfred, you have way too much time on your hands!
>Please, someone submit something heraldic to him,
>so he has to get busy! :-)

To which I respond with:

You're just jealous!!  You thought you were the center of the Universe until I proved otherwise!!
Nyah! Nyah!! [Sticks tongue out at you!]

What?! [He looks at finger-waggling disapprovers]   Hey! I'm the center of the Universe - I can do whatever I want!
Don't make me mad!  I'll run back and forth and shake everybody up!!

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant (and center of the Universe)
Barony of the Stargate