ANST - Gulf and Chili

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Tue Mar 2 21:11:32 PST 1999

Please do, I get accused of a lot of things, most of them I actually did
however.

Daft me, which Ceridwen???

Merrik,

:The rumor...***Rumor Alert***...that I have heard is that Ceridwen is
:taking care of that. So, m'question is; should we just come swipe her &
:when she asks why, just explain that you told us too???
:Bonnie
:(Very Innocent, & Curious Grin:)
:
:Merrik Viltar Har wrote:
:> I have heard that Ansteorra is going to start hosting a nuclear chili
:> dinner-fest like we do at Penssic, if so does whom ever in charge need
any
:> help, if so I volunteer my lovely Lady-Wife... Rowan ni Coerc, you can
:> contact her at Seneschal at Northkeep.Ansteorra.org.
:> Merrik Viltar Har