ANST - Lyonesse

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Thu Mar 4 13:45:46 PST 1999

Dear Gunnora,

I will be leaving home about 6 pm tomorrow, so it will be pretty late
when I get in.  Angus is riding with me, and I will drop him off at the
site before going to the Budget Inn in New Braunfels to stay with
Eleanor.  I will try to get back to the site pretty early Sat. am.

I have several items gathered to show in A&S, but my documentation
notebook has not turned up yet!  I will keep looking, but if it is not
found, I will hand write my documentation,such as it is.  It must be
frustrating to have an apprentice capable of doing the research but not
being organized enough to provide it!

I am going home in about an hour, so if you need to contact me, or if
there is something I need to know/bring, call me at home.  (915) 691-5228
 (after 7:00)

Looking forward to the event!

Joanna