ANST - Sir Alaric's Knighting - Thank Yous

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 22:19:02 PST 1999

Greetings!

I do know that my good lord husband will be posting his own comments -  but I
would like to make some of my own "thank yous".

First, to those who have put up with me ;-), and assited me with making my
visions into realities while still here in Bonwicke.....Don Eisen, Ld Brett,
Ld Oz, Mistress Aeslyn, HE Vallust, Ldy Magdilena, and Ld Huge.

Secondly, I would like to thank those who help from a far - Ld Kern, Lady
Atheia, and her two sons (*blush* *blush* who's names escape me at this time),
Ld Marquet, Ldy Kate, Ldy Genvieve, HE Jehanne, Her Grace Alisha, His Grace
Kein, Mistress Arilla (sp?), Mistress Muriel, Ldy Alice, all those who helped
set up/take down - who are too many to list here. In addition a thank you to
Their Majesties who allowed this to occur at Lyonesse.

Lastly - to those who gave advice, words of encouragement and good
wishes.....and to those that I have forgotten do to bad memory and lack of
sleep.

Thank you all - such friends are hard to find.

Learning to serve the dream,

HE Kayleigh Drake