ANST - Needing Help

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Mar 7 22:43:58 PST 1999

Lady Rosina asked:
> I am new to making chain mail and need some help on where to start
> looking for documentation on a coif.

Are you looking for a pattern or documentation? For the pattern, there
was a good one a few years ago that gave the counts for each ring and
when the ring should be expanded by adding another link. This is
what I've been using. Unfortunately, I am using a copy of just the
article, one page, and it doesn't have the TI issue number or date
on it. The article was by Denys Caergwen.

Another source for info on chainmail and perhaps some documentation
referances is this file in the COMBAT section of my Florilegium:
chainmail-msg    (104K)  4/ 1/96    Making chainmail. Mail armor.
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html ****