ANST - Fighter Practice

Rolf Kvamme baron_duncan at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:21:04 PST 1999

Hi, this is Thegn Duncan.  The "Husband" :)  Yes there will be a fighter
practice, but we will be at gulf war.  One of my household will be here
with a few of the regulars that arent going to gulf war. Fell free to
come over, but the time will be about 7:30.  The easiest way to get here
is to go north on I-35.  Exit 1171 Flowermound (which is main street
lewisville)  Take a left.  Follow main street to Kirkpatrick.  Take a
left and follow until you come to sterling.  Take a left and then an
imeediate left on Yorkshire.  The number is 586.  There is one of my old
baronial thrones on the front porch.(no redneck  baron jokes). The
number is 972-219-8777 if you get lost.

Thegn Duncan