ANST - Thanks!

K.Drennan kdrennan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 18:18:13 PST 1999

Ya know I was at first really disapointed when my plans for attending
Gulf War this year fell through... And I even made a promise to myself
that I would definately attend next year... But thanks to these few
good points I don't think I am missing all that much and will be just
as happy with the pictures friends will be
bringing back! (GRIN)

Thanks Ya'll!
Wrenne Blackthorne

---Amy Forsyth <aforsyth at UH.EDU> wrote:

> Some more:
>
> Eight-twelve hour marathon driving (one-way)
> Invariably trying to locate a spot and set up the tent in the dark
> Knots under the sleeping bag
> Wearing the same stinky armor over and over
> Hot days and cold nights
> Bathtowels that never seem to get dry
> Smoke in the eyes
> Smoke in the hair
> Hayfever that never ends
> Scrounging to find ice for the cooler
> Over-taxed port-a-potties
> Unidentified bugs
> Sunburn
>

> Adela

> At 04:31 PM 3/11/99 -0600, Herr Wolf wrote:
> >Leaky tents
> >Mosquittos
> >Rattan-inflicted bruises
> >Your friend's (who can't cook) cooking
> >Duct-tape smell
> >Humidity
> >Having to pack up Sunday
> >Tired, grumpy merchants
> >
> >and of course, hangovers!

tasks.

==
You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love
like it's never going to hurt...