ANST - GW Date Discussion Was (Sigh)

Mirrim mirrim at moritu.net
Fri Mar 12 14:34:16 PST 1999

> You know...it seems as if there is a real concern for those of us who are
> educators.  There are many of us in the education field who play and we
> only seem to get to attend once every couple of years for this reason.
> What was the original reason for changing the event from June to
> March...other than heat.  Is the site booked through the summer for other
> events?  Just wondering.

Heat was the main reason for moving the event.  Also War of the Lilies in
Calontir is in June.  They had always planned to have GW coincide with
Spring Break, the question is which school's spring break.  If you really want
to go but the War is a week too early, write to the event autocrat and see if
they can change the week next year.  Maybe if they get messages from lots of
people they will change the date.

Mirrim

"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it's expressed in the choices one makes.
In the long run, we shape our lives and we shape ourselves."
Eleanor Rooseveldt