ANST - war rain

Mirrim mirrim at moritu.net
Sat Mar 13 05:00:22 PST 1999

> I just spoke to Galen:  He's on his way home.  Look's like the fighting
> has been cancelled.  Some people are staying, some people are already on
> their way.  Haven't heard about the other activities.  The weather is
> supposed to get worse before it gets better.  He (and I) wish every one
> safe passage.  I guess this really wasn't a bad war to miss after all.
>
> Grafen Rebekah

According to Mistress Meadhbh, they cancelled the war because lightning
struck the fighting field.  Duke Kein is refusing to leave.

Mirrim

"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it's expressed in the choices one makes.
In the long run, we shape our lives and we shape ourselves."
Eleanor Rooseveldt