ANST - war rain

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Sun Mar 14 06:11:03 PST 1999

>So,
>
>Not to put to fine a point on things, but as has been said before...it's
>never to early to start planning.  So when is the first melee practice
>for Gulf War IX?  This weekend, or next?  I want to have the coastal
>region ready and well prepared before the next warlord takes over.

Sir Galen,

I'm quite positive my husband and Lord would jump at the chance for a mutual
melee practice in the very near future.  Any thoughts on where and when?
Our house has PLENTY of room, lots of trees (field battles), and is lit up
at night with outdoor lighting.  (not to mention the indoor plumbing, comfy
furniture for the others who don't fight, and a fully stocked kitchen to boot)

I sincerely congratulate you on your recognition of your Valor, as I have
already heard the tales from many.

In Service,

Allyson Tymmes