ANST - war rain

Sharon P. vivaine at home.com
Mon Mar 15 09:30:13 PST 1999

Greetings Ansteorra!

Gulf Wars was just glorious and i had the time of my life!

My apologies for taking up bandwidth on these two requests:

Does anyone know of the merchant who was selling all of the Gulf War and SCA
tshirts, bags and banners? They were located near most of the armorers.
Does anyone know if this merchant is approachable from the internet?

My next question is directed to those few who were filming the fort battles
on Thursday.  If possible, i would like to get a copy of the tapes.  I would
be more than willing to send $$, tapes, postage, etc.  If you have some
footable available, and willing to share, please let me know.

My thanks to all and to their Majesties for putting together quite an
adventure and was well worth the time and money. I had a fabulous time!!!

Vivaine Taarnfalk
Barony of Elfsea
"What rain?"