ANST - war rain

ShipMaria at aol.com ShipMaria at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 13:47:36 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/15/99 1:05:59 PM Central Standard Time, gilli at seacove.net
writes:

<< And a fort battle usually last how long?

 Gilli >>

I think I speak for many of us when I say STOP WHINING and face that even
without your precious arrows, Ansteorra would not have ceased to exist. If you
had such a problem with people helping to get your arrows to war, or waited to
prove a point, you should have told them no and then waited to see if people
humbled themselves before you (a long shot, I think). As it is, throwing a
tantrum isn't doing anything but irritating people.

Isn't there an archery list for this?

Elspeth
Wench of the Ship Maria