ANST - Arrow-R-Us

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Mon Mar 15 19:26:12 PST 1999

For fifty arrows, " I " could probably donate the cost of the supples if I
have overstepped my bounds intamating the Barony would "pay" for the
supplies, (let me check with the wife first), however I bet not only can we
cover the cost of arrow making supplies, someone will pick up your site and
feast fees.

The roads at Will Roges Scout Ranch, at least the one that leads from the
parking lot around to the feast hall was somewhat recently (ambiguous
enough) 'graded', scraped, or whatever they do. ( I BELIEVE!!!), but we
could put your factory close to the parking lot (right next to it) to make
it even easier.

The site isn't a 'park' it is a Boy Scout's of America camp, so I am not
sure if this info helps... or we are talking about the same site even... but
there you go....

So everyone come join us to find our Northern Regional Warlord and make some
arrows....

Merrik

:I meant 50 or more arrows to make.  However; my transmission, I hope will
be
:fixed by then.  Currently I don't have to work that weekend.  So why not?
:They haven't by chance fixed the roads in the park yet have they?  It
:basically killed my last trailor I went up there with.
:Let's hope this road trip works out better than the last one did.
:Gilli