ANST - yet another hoax ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Mar 17 08:25:25 PST 1999

yet another internet perpetuated hoax that preys on the gullible ... variations
of this particular foolishness have been in circulation since the mid-80's

if it smells like a hoax
and it quacks like a hoax
odds are it is a hoax

look for the key elements of fear, uncertainty, doubt ... it's a emotional
level attack ... there is usually some large government agency involved ... and
a total lack of factual data (incidents, locations, police agencies involved
... the things that make these easy to check and negate).

alternately look for a great many sheep being upset about something, running
around in circles bleating at the sky in fear.

what ever happend to the tempering mechanisms of evolution ... used to be that
the successful and/or intelligent survived and perpetuated their genetic
packages, now it seems that it's primarily the hopeless and/or foolish.  this
does not bode well for our future.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves