ANST - OUMB

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Wed Mar 17 10:12:02 PST 1999

Lady Simone asked what the award "OUMB" was.

That would be the Order of the Ursae Majoris of Bjornsborg, the now-closed baronial order created under Baron Jan w Orzeldom and Baroness Alexandria Feodnorovna of Novgorod. (I.E., the Greater Bears)

The current baronial order is the Order of the Ursae Australis of Bjornsborg (OUAB) whose principals are Chieftess Mari ferch Rathyen and Baron Raimond Selenarctos. (I.E. the Bears of the South).

::GUNNORA::
Companion to the Order of the Ursae Australis of Bjornsborg