ANST - a question and a request about posting to the lists

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Wed Mar 17 13:41:58 PST 1999

Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan wrote:

> Do you, gentle readers, know of anyone who reads a specific region but
> doesn't read Ansteorra?
>
> What I'm getting at is do you think it is sufficient to post an
> announcement to the Ansteorran mailing list alone, or is it neccessary
> to post it to every single one available?

Yes, I'm reminded why I usually read only the Northern list, too much
noise on the Ansteorran list. And too many duplicates. But then, the
Northern list is too quiet, so I turn on here everyonce in a while.
Britta the Red
--
For every action, there is an equal and
opposite critizim. Conversely, no one