ANST - a suggestion ...was: Virus Warnings .. growing into irrelevence

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Mar 23 10:03:50 PST 1999

perhaps everyone involved should simply step back, take a deep breath, cease
being so easily offended, drop the matter (or take it private), and move on ...

it is evolving into a rather silly and pointless arguement bordering on a flame-
fest

now i do applaud the "Trojan warning" side thread .. that was a perfect
response and shows someone knows how to fight fires with water and not gasolene
... i applaud the authors sense of timing and humor (and saved the message in
the archives)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves