ANST - Arrows

D. R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 23 11:42:46 PST 1999

keyna wrote:

> Since all the Baronies were challenged to make 500 arrows for the next
> Gulf Wars. I challenge the Shires to make 100 arrows for the War as
> well.Keyna

  Hey Kenya,

I've been working on this arrow thing for about two weeks.  My plan was
to get the SR Baronies on board with the idea, then take it to the other

groups with a similar challenge.

So far, mine has been a silent organization between Raven's Fort, Bryn
Gwlad, and Bjornsborg.  I havn't seen anything on the net about a
challenge and was wondering were you heard that info.  Could be that
someone else has the same idea and if so we need to work together to
issue the same challenge.

BTW, the 100 arrow idea fits perfectly in the scheme.  Good idea!

cheers,
David St. David, Raven's Fort
SR Warlord