ANST - NOT Virus Warnings

Dory Grace amazing at texas.net
Tue Mar 23 17:06:49 PST 1999

At 04:36 PM 3/23/99 -0600, you wrote:
>On 23 Mar 99, at 10:11, Dennis Grace wrote:
>
>> Hoax?  It was a hoax?  You mean I really didn't have to burn that big
>> wooden horse?  Damn, and it looked so nice in the living room.
>
>... starting to worry about the large wooden badger that appeared on my
front
>lawn a couple days ago.
>
>'wolf

I'm now also beginning to question the wisdom of purchasing that large
wooden carp for my koi pond; it's just that it seemed like such a deal, and
the door-to-door wooden-carp salesman sounded so convincing at the

Aquilanne

Dory Grace***The Inkwell
Austin, TX

"No matter where you go, there you are."