ANST - Arrow Curiosity

keyna keyna at n-link.com
Wed Mar 24 05:45:33 PST 1999

>From what I gather from some of the other archers 2000 wouldn't last too long. It would be nice to have as many arrows as possable.
Keyna

    -----Original Message-----
    From: dean <racerx at tcac.net>
    To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
    Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 8:00 PM
    Subject: ANST - Arrow Curiosity

    I missed out on some of the arrow talk, and I'm not an archer, so forgive me if this is not appropriate. There are twenty Ansteorran archers that show up for war and they each bring fifty arrows for themselves and they each bring an extra fifty to donate. Providing twenty archers show, that's a total of 2,000 arrows.Would that be enough arrows for a large war? Just curious.

                                                 Curn