ANST - Invitation for Saturday the 27th of March!

Rolf Kvamme baron_duncan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 10:02:56 PST 1999

Ahh well there is that.  Tell Ya what..For all the red tapers that get
hungry for Jim Beam bbq ribs, juicy london broil, lemon pepper chicken
breast, and beer marinated brautwurst, not to mention tons of cheesy
movie style nachos for the movie fest.  (laying it on thick arent I?) I
will hold the grill until after 6.  If you dont make the fighting, there
is still the food and the contest to judge whether the nachos or the
movies are cheesier. And if you found the Guinness too stout, then there
is also crash space available.  If anyone needs directions call
972-219-8777 or email privately.

Dunk